Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Using Content Marketing to Drive Engagement - NSPRA 2018 Presentation

Thank you so much for attending my session. Below you will find a link to my presentation as well as slide notes. I have also included some other goodies to help you start the process.

I would love for you to take the time to follow me on social media at www.twitter.com/wheelercfb

You can also subscribe to my newsletter on the left. Thank you.


Using Content Marketing to Drive Engagement


Traditional marketing is dying a slow death. With increased competition in public education, school districts must use innovative approaches to market their schools and programs.

Explore the role of Content Marketing in driving audience engagement. Now more than ever, helpful content can move our marketing from mediocre to remarkable.

Presentation Files


Click below to access the presentation folder:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Ow_2eHvV_t4yP7EXev9pEp1u__n8uwx8?usp=sharing

No comments:

Post a Comment