Wednesday, June 28, 2017

How to Boost District Enrollment Using Facebook Ads

Is your district looking for ways to boost enrollment?

Are you looking for ways to increase engagement on social media and your website?

In this article, you can watch my presentation on

How to Boost Revenue Using Facebook Ads




This video is for small businesses, but can be used to attract families to your school district.

Here are slides form my presentation:
















The Power of Facebook

Facebook has 1.94 Billion Active Users!































Remember... Facebook is a Business

Organic Page Reach is Declining. You will need to "Pay to Play"
















But remember... Marketing is an Investment. Facebook gives great ROI.
















How to Get Started with Facebook Ads

What's Your Objective for your campaign?






























Who's your Audience?
















Facebook Audience Insights is a great way to determine what your audience likes
















Hyper-Target Your Audience

The great thing about Facebook, is the ability to drill down to your core audience. You can reach very specific groups using Facebook ad tools.
















Designing Your Facebook Ad

I rank in importance what to include in your ad. Watch my presentation above for the breakdown and specifics for each part of a Facebook ad.
















Feel free to email me with any specific questions

 

1 comment:

  1. I truly appreciate this post. I have been looking everywhere for this! Thank goodness I found it on Bing. You've made my day! Thx again at
    Using Facebook Ads – Facebook Marketing

    ReplyDelete